Here is part 2 of the 10 Commandments of Weight Loss and there was lots of positive feedback about part 1, so I won’t bore you anymore and get straight into it:
- When you are hungry, you will probably reach for the easy, less healthy meals. Never go hungry by skipping meals.
- A successful transformation that last takes time, you should be aiming to lose 1-2lbs a week and no more.
- Getting toned and burning fat requires quick fast exercise and not long boring running. You can get it done in just 10-20 minutes a day!
**BEFORE I TELL THE FINAL 2** You will want to 100% download a FREE copy of my MOST SUCCESSFUL 7 Day Meal Plan. Download it now clicking here: www.MyFreeMealPlan.com
- You can still eat what you want, just don’t be a pig about it and over load. These additional calories won’t be used and will store as fat.
- The final Commandment could probably be the most important, “Not eating enough can lead to weight gain”. There is no point trying to starve yourself to lose weight, because once you start eating again you will put more weight on than when you started.
And this leads perfectly into why I am going to give you a FREE copy of my MOST PROVEN & SUCCESSFUL 7 Day Meal Plan to use with the 10 Commandments of Weight Loss and have your very own Transformation.
Download it now clicking here: www.MyFreeMealPlan.com