(C) = nuts, seeds, caught fish and meat
(2) = coco pops, milk, coffee, toast
2. Getting from A – B
(C) = walking, walking & walking
(2) = drive, bus, train
3. Getting from ground floor to top floor
(C) = walking
(2) = lift, escalators
4. Talking to a friend in a different room
(C) = walking then talking
(2) = texting, messaging, phoning
5. How to do the shopping
(C) = hunting
(2) = online shopping + delivery
6. I’m a little hungry I will have
(C) = search for food
(2) = open fridge or biscuit tin
7. Socialising with friends
(C) = walk to venue
(2) = sit and type
Should we compare more? I don’t think so.
The cave man life was tough with the constant search for food, which would keep them fitter, stronger, leaner although lacking in food. While the 2014 man has to do very little to find what he needs in life allowing him to gain weight and lack in fitness.
The main point is that if you want be leaner, stronger and fitter? Live the life of a caveman and use the variety of food available now to be a fantastic you!