Everyone loves Pizza for dinner and what a meal to have on a Friday night!
Here is how you make a delicious home made Tasty Veg Pizza:
Preheat oven to 150 ̊C.
Lightly grease a large round ovenproof dish with coconut oil or butter.
Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a jug and season well with Himalayan salt. Add the oats, vegetables, dried spices and herbs. Stir well. Pour into the dish and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle on the cheese.
Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until centre of pizza is cooked.
Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
Top tip: This pizza makes a great portable snack
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Himalayan pink salt to season 40g porridge oats (use gluten free oats if preferred)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g baby leaf spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 a large green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 15g low fat cheddar cheese, grated (use a dairy free cheese if preferred)
For many more delicious recipes, head over to Food for Body Transformation Recipe Book