I have literally spent the last hour on the phone with my dad, trying to explain to him how to print off an email.
He is going on holiday in a few weeks and needs to print the documents off.
He phoned me up and asked me how to print the email
I said, open the email, then hit file and select print.
At this exact stage, he said to me, I’m not sure how to do that
>> This is just like when someone comes up to me and says they want to lose weight <<
I can tell them exactly how to do it, but if they don’t understand or know what I mean then you would never be able to do it.
So today, I am going to give to a simple 5 step plan to follow and this is the exact same 5 steps all my clients use:
1. Understand your “WHY”. So you want to lose weight, tone your body, have more confidence? But why?
Become clear about why it is you really want to achieve these goals, how is it going to make you a better person? how are you going to feel and look after reaching these goals?
EXAMPLE: I want to have more energy to keep up with the kids. This means I will be able to take them on bike rides, play football and other sports with them, and enjoy life with them more as they grow up!
2. Master your food! Getting the food right will get you 70-80% there, and eating right isn’t that hard it’s just knowing what you can and can’t eat.
EXAMPLE: my dad! he asked me a few month ago what foods should I keep my eye on. I said to him, you can eat what you want just try to watch your carbs and he has!
Now 2 stone lighter and only cutting bread, pasta, rice and sweets out of life…. That’s is!!
You can still eat what you want as long as your carbs stay around 50% of your daily intake
3. Push, Pull & Move stuff! If you want a firmer belly, more energy, to fit back into smaller clothes then you need to be working out!
What’s great is you don’t have to do boring, long runs. You simply just have to Push, Pull & Move heavy stuff!
This takes a lot less time, 30 minutes a day and delivers super fast results.
EXAMPLE: Try 50 Squats, 50 Press Ups, 50 Sit Ups and look how you feel after that and the next day!
AGAIN keeping is simple!
4. It is half full, not half empty! Getting an AMAZING transformation just like Angela from yesterday who has now lost 5 stone in her 6 months with us, requires a positive mindset.
Every time she came in, she was determined on being able to try everything and give her best.
If you really believe you can achieve your goals, then I can guarantee you will!
The exact opposite is true too, if you believe you can’t achieve them, then you never will!
5. Staying Motivated! At the start, we talked about a “WHY” this is the first part of staying motivated. The second part is putting something on the line, get your favourite bit of clothing out, the one you want to wear.
Let that be your motivation to get back into it!
Or book a holiday or put something on the line that you have to gain or get rid of if you don’t achieve these goals!
PS… Are you ready to look and feel AMAZING all the time? Then drop me a quick message and let’s make it happen!